Roland DG Australia, a leading manufacturer of wide format inkjet printers and 3D devices, is pleased to announce the launch of Roland Rental Platinum, a premium package of Roland hardware, genuine Roland inks, extended warranty, servicing and training, all wrapped up in one simple monthly payment.
Enjoy the use of Roland equipment without the associated costs of ownership including the up front capital investment. With simple approval criteria and documentation through our finance partner Ecolease, Roland Rental Platinum is a great way to secure your Roland equipment.
Expanding upon Roland Rental, the Company’s industry-leading finance program established in 2007, Roland Rental Platinum delivers simplicity and peace of mind to its customers. The success of Roland Rental, with its 95% approval rating and quick finance approval turnaround times, prompted Roland DG, in conjunction with our finance partner, Ecolease, to develop a program with added benefits and savings bundled in.
Marian Taggart-Holland, Director of Ecolease, explains the reasoning behind the development of Roland Rental Platinum: “One thing we notice pretty quickly when speaking with Roland customers is that they are time poor. Many run their own businesses so they spend a substantial amount of time doing day-to-day administration tasks such as ordering inks and processing invoices.”
Roland Rental Platinum package inclusions
|Roland Wide Format Printers – Get hold of industry leading wide format printing technology without the upfront investment.|
|Genuine Roland Inks delivered to your doorstep – At the start of each month we will confirm with you which colours you require and the inks will be shipped direct to your doorstep, without the need for additional purchase orders.|
|Annual Service Costs – As part of our industry leading warranty program, the cost of 6 monthly preventative maintenances are included for the life of the program.|
|Peace of Mind Insurance – In case of the unexpected, you are covered for up to $1000 per annum, for any additional service costs which may be required to keep your machine running.|
|Roland DG Academy – Keep your skills sharp with admission to two Academy courses per year for the life of the program.|
Roland Rental Platinum offers a great solution for this. “The program helps provide peace of mind by taking away some of the hassle to owning and running Roland equipment and hardware” explains Marian. “That way, Roland customers can get back to doing what they do best: managing and growing their business”.
With no up-front capital investment, interest on hardware only, tax deductable payments, cost savings of up to $10,000 on the life of the product (based on a 5 year agreement), and a simple approval criteria through Ecolease, the benefits of the program quickly add up.
Benefits of Roland Rental Platinum
- Cost Savings – Save up to $2,000 per year or up to $10,000 on the life of the product (based on a 5 year agreement).
- Bundling – Inks, hardware, software, maintenance and servicing. No monthly purchase orders, accounting payables to different vendors which means far less process and paperwork each month, allowing you to do what you do best.
- Simplicity and speed – Simple documentation and approval in 24 hours* without the requirement of financial statements for sums up to $50,000 ex GST (subject to credit criteria).
- 100% tax deductible – Rental payments are an expense item for reporting purposes and are 100% tax deductible when equipment is used for business purposes.
- Conserves cash – Small monthly payments rather than one large upfront payment.
- Fixed monthly rental payments – Fixed payments throughout the term make budgeting easy.
- Interest on hardware only – you only pay interest on the hardware component, not on the additional services.
- No Residual responsibility – You have no large lump sum to pay at the end of term, just pay one extra repayment and own it!
- Government, Education and Corporate sectors – Rental payments may form part of the monthly operating budget and may not require capital expenditure approval.
* Once application is received by Ecolease.
For more information, contact us now.