Designed for professional and commercial applications to replace the old Epson 11880, this superfast printer by Epson will change the way you look at printers from now, being 400% faster than the 11880 & 12% faster than the nearest competitor in the market, allowing up to 800 nozzles per colour, with a dedicated Photo and Matt black line, so you don’t have to worry about changing black over anymore. This printer is also less expensive to run as well, so what else would we need for an excellent professional printer? You can buy the new Epson 20070 now through our online store or call us on 1300 728 411.
This new large format Epson SC P20070 is a 64-inch printer, the fastest cost effective solution for your professional high quality prints, offering superior colour as well as black and white images. The good news for black & white prints lovers, Epson SC P20070 can now boast the best dMax in the market, so you get the best prints if you combine it with extra mid black.
Especially designed for medium-high volume graphic, fine art and poster printing, the new Epson SC p20070 produces durable, ultra-high resolution output, supporting a wide range of roll & sheet based media, with many other benefits including the all-new Precision Core Micro TFP print head that offers a low cost per print and up to 2400x1200dpi resolution. The Variable Sized Droplet Technology™, offers better resolution, colour density and gradations.
The Epson SC P20070 uses the new UltraChrome® Pro all-pigment aqueous ink, giving consistent, durable andpredictable output with superior half tones and an optimised ink density. The new ink a higher dMax and a wider colour gamut. The printer also ships with an output bin for cut sheets as well as an optional Auto-Take-Up system for continuous roll to roll production.
The new SC P20070 benefits in a nutshell:
- Faster print speeds
- Reduced production costs
- Improved quality
- Good image stability Flexible operation
- Supports a wide range of media (including basic bond paper, photo and fine-art paper, transparent film, translucent back-lit, canvas and specialist synthetic media)
- Supports board stocks (up to 1.5mm thick)
- Heavy duty auto cutter for canvas
- New media feeding system, supporting edge-to-edge & full borderless printing
- Easy to use with a 2.7’’ colour LCD control
- Reduced power consumption
- Micro-fine drop-on-demand nozzles
- Dedicated matte /photo black ink lines
- Variable-size Droplet Technology (VSDT)
- Compatible with a wide range of design, production, workflow management and RIP software
DES is happy to offer a full review to its customers in Australia, as a recognized leader for printing & proofing solution. This is a brief till you get to know more through one of DES representatives, call us at 1300 728 411 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information.